I thought I’d try my hand at bell peppers and I pretty much freestyled the ingredients with what we had in the refrigerator… so here goes:
5 large bell peppers
1/2 lb lean ground meat
1/2 cup corn
3 tbs chopped onion
2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
1/4 cup chopped tomato
2 pimento peppers (finely chopped)
1 tbs sea salt
1 tbs chilli powder
1 tbs cumin powder
2 tbs tomato paste
2 tbs green seasoning (blended chives, thyme etc)
1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Cut peppers in halves and set aside.
- Mix together meat with other ingredients.
- Fill peppers with meat filling.
- bake at 350ºC for 20 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Top with fresh cilantro and serve.
It was absolutely delish!
Love, light and longevity,